Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sunday 2.25.10

Hey, everyone. I haven't heard anything differently, but I'm assuming we're meeting at the Daly's at 5:30 on Sunday? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Instead of trying to organize food, let's do a "random dish" night....aka, bring whatever is in your fridge that you might be able to call food to share. :)

6 comments:

  1. Yes, 5:30 Sunday as far as I know...Random food dish night sounds excellent!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in, and will bring something random. It will be my last home group, so hope you all can be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo, last home group Adriene :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post Tiffany. We are on as normal Sunday at our place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in India!
    Wish I could be in two places at once.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. see you at 530!

    dan & ash

    ReplyDelete