I'm just going to jump right in.
Adriene has a friend, Jessica, who's dad is in his last days. I can't even imagine going through something like this. Jessica also recently broke up with her boyfriend. Please be praying for her family, that the Lord would give her strength and that Adriene would know how to be there. Adriene is also thinking about moving to Mississippi where her boyfriend, Martin, lives to really give their relationship a chance. Prayers for peace, discernment, and courage.
James's boss has been talking to him about opportunities within the company; he says that James is too analytical to be in recruiting. Go James! Prayers for great opportunities and that James would be more fulfilled in his work.
Kim needs encouragement and motivation. Summer school sucks and she needs patience with her family. Pray that she would truly rest in Christ and the peace that He has to offer.
Tiffani is at Royal Family Kids Camp this week! Pray that the children would truly feel loved and embraced by Christ and that the staff would be filled with energy and joy. Tiffani also has a friend, Sarah, who has been diagnosed with cancer. Prayers that ultimately the Lord would be known through these hard times, that there would be amazing recovery, and deep trust and joy.
Also please be praying for my sister, Jess. She has been in India for 8 months now and it has been a pretty trying time for her. Pray that she would know Christ more, trusting in Him and seeing the people through His eyes. I also have some great opportunities at Starbucks to move up in the company. But I want to make sure that I glorify God in my decisions and in my attitude. Please pray for humbleness and kindness.
And remember,
"If it's popsicle, it's possible."
I miss you guys.
Much love.
Thanks for posting these Jen. And nice quote too!
ReplyDelete