Hey so for home group I thought we would just do Mexican again like we were planning on it back a few weeks ago when we ended up going to Jennie's thing...so....
Let's spice it up (but not too spicy, ok, because I don't like spicy food so lets put the tabasco on the side :) )and treat ourselves to a yummy Mexican cuisine!
Jenna will bring enchaladas
I will bring Spanish Rice
From last blog Jen signed up to make guacamole and bring tomatoes and chips.
and Tiffani said she would bring cheese, lettuce and salsa. So feel free to bring this Jen and Tiffani, or something else instead if you decide.
We need:
Enchalada/Taco toppings
Taco shells
Taco Meat
Cinnamon Twists or Churros (ok I am kind of kidding, ok maybe I'm not)
Other fanciful Mexican dish creations...
You get the idea...
Lara
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY!
ReplyDeletetaco shells and dessert i have covered.
i will find churros.