Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Food for Sunday

So, I was thinking about a couple of options for food for sunday. with the holidays coming up it might be fun to do favorite family holiday dish(es) over the next month and a half till Christmas. on the other hand, because we are in the holiday season and there are TONS of rich goodies coming our way, maybe we should opt for soups and salad-ish menus? Reply to this post with your vote for this Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. my vote is for soup and salad since I will be eating Thanksgiving food for a month anyway...which is delicious don't get me wrong, but I love soup and salad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think I'm with anonymous. Soups and salads sound nice and easy and relaxing. Maybe we could associate a theme with them? How about Mediterranean for this Sunday? :) I'll bring a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think lighter fare sounds excellent - i'm a little afraid of all the heavy (but delicious) food coming our way all too soon! I'll bring some kind of pasta salad I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will bring some Falafel balls/veggies with cucumber dip :)

    Laura and Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bring greek-style meatballs....not a soup or a salad, but yummy Mediterranean nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete